Friday, July 7, 2017

Owl Graduation Card

Happy Friday Crafters,

Today I would like to share with you a graduation card I made for my bestie at work's grandson who was graduating from Preschool.   

His group was the Owl Group so I knew the KaDoodle Bug Designs Cutie KaToodles Graduation Owl would be the perfect image for his graduation card.   

For the base of the card I used the 3D Popup Gift Card Holder by Lori Whitlock because she was giving him a gift card and I wanted to make it fun for him.

I used Jaded Blossom Banner Dies to make the banners and cut the letters out to fit on the banners using my Silhouette Cameo.


When you open the card you see the gift card holder pop up.
Wasn't sure where to put the sentiment and since the card was already put together I stamped it on a a square.  I was thinking of putting it on the blue pop up gift card holder so I rounded the corners but I didn't like it there so I  placed it on the top of the inside panel of the card.



Card Recipe:
  • Card Base - 3D Popup Gift Card Holder Card by Lori Whitlock purchased from the Silhouette Design store -- Design #39264
    • Watched her YouTube video to help my put it together.  Click HERE to go to that video.
  • All colored/pattern paper from Die Cuts with a View (DCWV) 8"x8" The Education Stack






  • Sentiment on inside of card from Scrappy Mom Stamps Critter Crazy stamp set.
    • Sorry Scrappy Mom Stamps is no longer in business.  :(
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby 



No comments:

Post a Comment