Friday, July 14, 2017

Llama Birthday and Friendship Cards

Happy Friday Crafters

Today I'm sharing with you two cards I made using the new KaDoodle Bug Designs Llama Party file.   

I believe, for the first time since I started making cards I didn't put a sentiment on the outside of the card.  Was kinda hard for me to do this but with the card design I thought it was better without one. 

First I would like to show you the face I stamped on one of the llamas using my MISTI.  I used that green tool that has a little white tip to add ink to the eyelids of the face. 


The faces are from Pink and Main.  Here's a picture of the set i used.  



I searched google for picture of llamas to see what colors they are to help me when I was shading/adding color to these cut outs.

Here is the llama birthday card.



Close up of the party llama. 




Sentiment I put on the inside.   
Used my Silhouette Cameo to Print and Cut it out.


Here's the llama friendship card.


This is the sentiment I typed into my Silhouette Cameo software, printed it and then cut it out.  

Card Recipe:
  • KaDoodle Bug Designs Llama Party file
    • Birthday Llama shaded with Stampin Up Soft Suede & River Rock Ink and Friendship llama shaded with the River Rock Ink.
  • Faces are from Pink & Main's Mini Faces Set 3
  • Pattern Paper from Prettgrafik - Llama Papers - Item PS864
  • Dots and flowers from my craft stash. 
  • Card design = MojoMonday454 I download for free from Scrappy Dew website.  Click HERE for the link to it. 
  • White Gelly Roll pen for accents. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby 


No comments:

Post a Comment