Friday, July 28, 2017

Oh Frap Bear Birthday Card

Happy Friday Crafters!

Today I'm sharing with you two cards I made with the KaDoodle Bug Designs Oh Frap Bear file.

Thought it would be fun to make the same style card to show one Oh Frap Bear where I used the SVG file and paper pieced the cute bear holding the frappuccino and one where I used the jpg to print and cut the Oh Frap Bear.  


To start I'm showing the card I made with the SVG file.



Here is a close up of the bear. 
I used Marvy Liquid Appliqué- White for the whip cream on the frappuccino.
Doesn't it look delicious?



Now for the same card but a slightly different look because I used the jpg to print it on my printer and cut it out using my Silhouette Cameo. 


Close up time of the print and cut Oh Frap Bear. 




Card Recipe:


  • KaDoodle Bug Designs Oh Frap Bear file
    • SVG pieces inked with Stampin' Up Soft Suede, Glorious Green & Bashful Blue
    • Used Uchida Marvy Liquid Applique Markers, White on the whip cream piece after I put the three pieces together. Added the chocolate chip squares while it was wet to make them look like they were sticking out of the whip cream. 

  • Word background behind Oh Frap Bear was stamped with my MISTI using the Stampendous Cling Coffee Background stamp







Hope you enjoyed me showing the difference between using a SVG cut vs a print and cut.   Both are so cute in their own way and I love how both cards came out.   

Please come visit my blog again. 

Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby 

No comments:

Post a Comment