- KaDoodle Bug Designs Ice Cream Panda file.
- Cut at 4.082" H x 3.405" W
- Eyes shaded with Studio G Gray Pigment Ink
- Ice cream cone embossed with Sizzix Plaid Embossing Folder
- Used my Stampin' UP Early Expresso to ink inside of embossing folder before I embossed the ice cream cone.
- Used Brown Gelly Roll pen to accent green ice cream to make it look like mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- Card base and mats made with Nested Artisan Shapes purchased from the Silhouette Design Store - Design #113236
- Banner is from Banners Straight by Samentha Walker purchased from the Silhouette Design Store - Design #43882
- Sentiment from Jaded Blossom Supersized Birthday Greetings stamp set
Friday, July 21, 2017
Ice Cream Panda Birthday Card
Happy Friday Crafters,
I don't know about you but I'm ready for the weekend to start.
It has been a crazy week at work and I'm ready to have two days off.
I hope to get a little bit of crafting in this weekend too.
Today I'm sharing with you a birthday card I made with the
Hope you liked my Ice Cream Panda Birthday card.
Thanks for stopping by.