Today starts a new PDE Linky Party Challenge
For those of you that know me or have followed my Facebook and Blog the past year or so, you know that every Christmas I try to come up with something creative to give money to my nieces, nephews and godchildren. So today for the "Anything Goes" challenge I'm sharing with you what I made for them this year. My nieces and nephews really got a kick out of them. My godchildren won't get them until tomorrow so I'm hoping they don't see this blog post. :)
This year I decided make pizza out of money for their gift.
Saw this idea on Pinterest but of course I had to make my own pizza box and add my own personal touch to them.
This is the picture I saw on Pinterest that gave me the inspiration for my Christmas gift idea.
- Pizza Box from Silhouette Design Store - Design ID # 61145
- Pizza Box was printed with snowflake digi paper from Little Scraps of Heaven Cozy Sweater Penguin digi kit
- Pattern Paper used for half circles are from the Prettygrafik PS643 Ginger Snap digital paper pack.
- Plaid paper behind half circles is from the Prettygrafik PS524 Bake Sale Treats digital paper pack.
- Boy & Girl Peeking Elves are from Miss Kate Cuttables. I used the jpg and used my Silhouette Cameo's print and cut feature.
- The tag under their hand is from the Silhouette Design Store - Design ID #52794.
- I used a digi paper to fill in the tag and then added the "Pannell Christmas Pizza, Made with Fresh Dough" and once again used the Silhouette Cameo's print and cut feature.
I hope you liked my take on the pizza box money gift idea.
Feel free to use this idea to create your own money pizza box. If you do, I would appreciate it if you would mention my blog as your inspiration. Thank you.
Hope you join our PDE Linky Party for week's "Anything Goes" Challenge.