Friday, December 23, 2016

PDE Linky Party #152 - NO Cards

Happy Friday Crafters,


I'm excited to post my first project as a PDE Linky Party Design Team member.     

This week it's to make any project that isn't a card.   
Now this type of challenge is kinda difficult for me because I tend to gravitate towards always making cards. 

Lucky for me this NO Card Challenge is close to Christmas so I took the opportunity to make Christmas treat bags for some of my co-workers who have a good sense of humor.   
Handed them out at our company Christmas lunch a week ago and they loved them.    



RECIPE:
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you join our PDE Linky Party for this "NO" Card Challenge.   
Go HERE to check out the rules and to link up your project.  
Can't wait to see your "NO" Card creations.

Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby




No comments:

Post a Comment