- Standard A2 Card
- Cat with the hat is from KaDoodle Bug Designs Happy Birthday Cat file
- I pulled the jpg into my Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software and put a 3.493" x 2.838" rectangle around it then print and cut it out.
- Pattered paper is called Oh The Places You Go, Dr Seuss digital paper set from PrintNFun
- Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Dancing in Circles.
- Unfortunately Scrappy Moms Stamps is no longer in business. :(
- Flower from my craft stash.
- Dots made with Nuvo Crystal Drops purchased from Sparkle N Sprinkle
Friday, January 6, 2017
PDE Linky Party #154 - Anything Goes Challenge
Happy Friday Crafters
Are you ready for the first PDE Linky Party Challenge of 2017?
This week's challenge is Anything Goes. How fun is that?
You can create anything you wish and join this challenge.
I love the Anything Goes challenges because it gives me the opportunity to share a card that I've made since that's what I love to create.
For this challenge I'm sharing a birthday card for a little girl that was turning one. The theme for her birthday party was Dr. Seuss Oh the Places You Go so I had to create a birthday card that went along with the theme. :)
Here is my card.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you join us for this challenge over at the PDE Linky Party blog. Click HERE to go to the PDE Linky Party blog for more details regarding this challenge or to link up your project over there.