Saturday, March 3, 2018

90th Birthday Card for my Dad

Happy Saturday Crafters,

Today is my dad's 90th birthday and this is the card I made for him.

I saw this sentiment on a stamp set by Craftin Dessert Diva's but I didn't have time to order it to use on my card so I had to craft lift it.   I typed the sentiment  into my Silhouette software and sized it to this tag to print and cut it out.   NOTE: I will be purchasing the stamp set from Crafting Dessert Diva's soon because it is an adorable stamp set.     

The Elephant is from KaDoodle Bug Designs Eggie Buddies-Elephant which I modified by removing the peanuts.   I made a present for the elephant to hold from some scrap paper I had on my craft table from a previous card I made.  I added a ribbon bow to the top of the present.   I cut some balloons from a file in my Silhouette library with different ages working up to the big 90 and used twine for the strings that I wrapped around the elephant's trunk.    I used one of my Copic markers to put lines on his arms and trunk.

The card base is from a shape I had in my Silhouette Design Studio software that I copied and then welded together to make this shape card.  

Here's the final card.




This is a picture of some of the items I cut out to make this card.




Card Recipe:
  • From Silhouette design store:  Stitched Deco Oval Frames - Design #104353
  • KaDoodle Bug Designs Eggie Buddies-Elephant 
    • Modified by removing the peanuts and adding a present.


Thanks for Stopping by.
Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby 







2 comments: