Saturday, February 24, 2018

Party Present Birthday Card

Happy Saturday Crafters,

Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made KaDoodle Bug Designs Shoptastic Cuties - Party Present Cutie file.   I used the the jpg file to print and cut this present out with my Silhouette Cameo.  Accented with Wink of Stella glitter pens and Gelly Roll pens.



Of course I had to put this little cutie on a action wobble.




Card Recipe:
  • A2 Card
  • KaDoodle Bug Designs Shoptastic Cuties - Party Present Cutie file. 
  • Papers from DCWV The Sweet Mat Stack 4.5"x6.5" & Recolections Cheeky Modern Pop 6"x6" paper pad
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Mom Stamps 
  • Circles cut with The Stamps of Life - Sizzix Circle Frames dotted
  • Ribbon from The Stamps of Life
  • Lollipop, candy and gum drop brads from my craft stash.
  • Gem in center of bow from The Stamps of Life
  • Wink of Stella Glitter pens
  • Blue Gelly Roll pen
  • Action wobble
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you liked my birthday card.

Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby 

No comments:

Post a Comment