- Insta-Cube Card Files used (Both purchased from the Silhouette Design Store)
- DAD is from the Insta-Cube Card Tools - Design #198859
- Golf pieces , box, box envelope and pieces cut from the Insta-Cube Card Golf - Design # 198850
- Lori Whitlock Insta-Cube video tutorial can be found by clicking HERE.
- Soccer Ball from Miss Kate Cuttables Sports Balls
- Retro TV from Silhouette Design Store - Design #42719
Sunday, June 18, 2017
Father's Day Insta-Cube Card
Happy Father's Day Crafters,
I made the following Lori Whitlock Insta-Cube cards for my dad and father-in-law.
These were fun cards to make and I watched Lori's tutorial video to help me put them together.
I used pieces two different Insta-Cube files to make these cards plus items from other SVG files.
Here they are closed.
Here's a picture on what they look like as your pulling the box out.
Once you pull them out, they pop up into a box. So darn cute and fun.
My dad loves soccer and watching TV so on one side of the box I put a soccer ball from Miss Kate Cuttables and on another side I put a TV that I bought from the Silhouette store.
My father-in-law goes golfing with his brother on a regular basis so I used the golf them for him
Thanks for stopping by.