Friday, August 21, 2015

Scrappy Moms Stamps August 2015 Stamp Release - Project 1

Happy Friday Crafters


ARE YOU READY FOR SOME NEW SCRAPPY MOMS STAMPS????
We'll today is your lucky day because 
two brilliant new stamps sets are being released.   
WOOT WOOT!!

The stamp sets being released for August are:




For my first project I had to use the sentiment "Everything is S'more fun with you!" from the "Great Outdoors" stamp set so I could make the s'more gift box I purchased from the Silhouette Store.   I apologize ahead of time for all the pictures but I love how it turned out and I hope you enjoy it too.

I put the sentiment on the inside so it's sweet surprise next to the gift card.






Card Recipe:
  • Sentiment from the new Scrappy Moms Stamps "Great Outdoorsstamp set.
  • S'more 3D Gift Card Box from the Silhouette Store Design #87021
  • Face on the outside is from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-1370 Kawaii Face Assortment
  •  Edges of marshmallow and top graham cracker were shaded with my eBrush. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check out my design team sister’s blogs to see what creative projects they’ve made for this release plus also be sure to stop by and visit our guest designer Brianna from Happy Scrapper - http://bloeffelbein.blogspot.com  to give her some love and see her creations as well.

Links to my sister Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team:

Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Carri
Corri
Debby-ME
JoAnn
Julie
Julie
LeeAnn
Stacey
Sukie
Theresa

Wishing you all a blessed day!
Come back again soon to see other projects I've made 
to showcase these two awesome stamps sets.
Happy Crafting.
TTFN,
Debby

Entered in Silhouette Challenges ending 8/31/15 found here: http://www.silhouettechallenges.com/2015/08/silhouette-challenges-28-additional_14.html

12 comments:

  1. Super cute project, love the awesome s'more design! The Peachy face is the perfect finishing touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how COOL Debby!!! LOVE it! That Marshmallow looks yummy enough to eat right now! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a smore gift box that a friend gave me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it !!! so cute and creative . thank you for sharing this yummy design. yup made my stomach growl haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just too cute!!! I love it.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete