- Sentiment from the new Scrappy Moms Stamps "Paint the Town" stamp set.
- City Scape is from the Silhouette Store Design #55897
- Cut little pieces of yellow card stock and glued behind in certain windows.
- Border around city scape: Outside was set to cut at 5.5" x 4.25" and the inside was set to cut at 5.024" x 3.774"
- Purple on the city scape was created using my eBrush. Sorry I don't remember which pen I used for the purple.
- Paint brush is from KaDoodle Bug Designs "My Little Artist" file.
Saturday, August 29, 2015
Scrappy Moms Stamps August 2015 Stamp Release - Paint the Town & WINNER from 8/22/15 SMS & KBD Blog Hop
Happy Saturday Crafters
Thanks for stopping by.
First before I share my project with you, I would like to announce the winner of my blog candy from the Saturday, August 22, 2015 Scrappy Moms Stamps and KaDoodle Bug Designs 'Our Favorite Things 'Blog Hop.
Drum Roll Please..........And the Winner, selected by Random.org is.....
Congratulations Shawnee, thank you for participating in the blog hop, for following my blog and for leaving me a sweet comment!!!
I wish I would've asked for everyone to leave an email address so I could have contacted the winner that way but alas I'm new at this and it didn't cross my mind until now. So if you know Shawnee, please let her know she won and to leave me her email address in a comment on this post and I will contact her.
Now with all that excitement here is the card I made with one of the sentiments from the Newly released Scrappy Moms Stamps
"Paint the Town" sentiment set.
When I saw this sentiment, a paint brush painting a city scape came into my mind and 'ta da' here is my vision.
Used my eBrush to on the buildings and yes I used my favorite color.
In case you have seen the new August Stamp sets, here they are:
Wishing you all a blessed day!