Friday, April 7, 2017

Turtle Birthday Card

Hello Crafters,

Today starts the PDE Linky Party #167 Anything Goes Challenge.

For this challenge I'm sharing with you a birthday card I made utilizing my eBrush to accent some of the pieces.

The back layer of the shaped mat was white and I used my eBrush with my green sharpie to ink the edges.  I like the way it looks like grass. I also used the eBrush on my balloons with various colors of Sharpies and Comic markers.
I then took a second piece of the blue background and used it to help me make the sky using Stampin' Up Brilliant Blue ink and a sponge.   I also used the eBrush on my balloons. 

The turtle is from Miss Kate Cuttables.  I got him when he was a freebie but you can find him in her $.50 section.   Below in the Card Recipe you will find a link to the turtle.







Card Recipe:
  • A2 Card Base
  • Patterned rectangle mat from Studios Basics 101-Creative Imaginations Birthday Bliss 6"x6" Paper pad.
  • Miss Kate Cuttables Turtle
    • Face stamp is from Pink & Main Mini Faces Set 
    • Close to My Heart Liquid Glass for eye glasses

    • Shaped mats cut out with my Silhouette.
    • Sentiment from Scrappy Mom Stamps Make a Wish Set
    • Stampin' UP Brilliant Blue ink pad
    • eBrush and various Sharpies & Copic Markers
    Hope you liked my turtle birthday card and hope you join us for this #167 Anything Goes Challenge.  Click HERE to share your project with us. 

    Thanks for stopping by.
    Happy Crafting!
    TTFN,
    Debby

    2 comments: