Friday, March 24, 2017

Sign for Wedding - Because Someone We Love is in Heaven

Happy Friday Crafters,

Today starts the PDE Linky Party #165 No Cards Challenge.

For this challenge I'm sharing with you a sign I made for my best friend's wedding.   
She recently lost her father and her husband-to-be's mom had went to heaven years before and they wanted to acknowledge them at their wedding.  To do so she asked me to make a sign with this wording on it that she could place next to pictures of her dad and his mom and this is what I came up with.    
I used a 12" x 12" canvas board I bought from Michaels.   I painted it with Martha Stewart Acorn craft paint.   I used Silhouette vinyl that she bought from Michaels, sorry I don't remember the color and I forgot to write it down.  :(
The one thing I wish I would have done is to put a few coats of Mod Podge over the words before I hot glued the shells onto the canvas.    Other than that I was happy how it turned out and how it matched her beach theme perfectly. 




Project Recipe:
  • Artist's Loft® Necessities™ Canvas Panel - 12" x 12" from Michaels
  • Martha Stewart Craft paint - Color Acorn
  • Vinyl from Michaels
  • Shells from Michaels
I hope you join us in this challenge and share your craft project with us.   
Click HERE to link up your project. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby


2 comments: