Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Scrappy Moms Stamps November 2015 Stamp Release - In the End Zone! - Football Card

Happy Tuesday Crafters,


 
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!
I love football season and sitting down on occasion to watch football with my hubby. 

  Well of course I had to make a football card using a sentiment from one of the new November Scrappy Moms Stamps "In the End Zone" which is perfect for the people in your life that love sports.

So I don't get a flag for delay in game here is my card.
Card Recipe Below

Here are the two new November sets:


Card Recipe:
  • Sentiment from the new Scrappy Moms Stamps "In the End Zone!".
  • Card Base is a standard A2 card - 5-1/2" W x 4-1/4" H
  • The brown background paper was embossed with my Cuttlebug Tiny Mosaic Embossing folder
  • Football field is a print and cut image I bought from the Silhouette store ~ Design #15798
  • The football player is from a Football Set from the Silhouette store ~ Design #46930
    • Also cut the football from this set after I sized it so the sentiment would fit perfectly on it.  Used Close to my Heart Coca stamp pad to ink the edges. 
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Wishing you a fabulous week and hope you get some crafting time in.
TTFN
Debby

 

2 comments: