Sunday, November 8, 2015

Scrappy Moms Stamps November 2015 Stamp Release - Local Lingo! - Hello/Hi Card

Hello Crafters,


 I'm back to share another card I made using a sentiment from one of the new November Scrappy Moms stamp sets.  

I'm a little behind in creating my projects because my craft room is a complete disaster so I spent today cleaning it up.  Once I got that done I was able to sit down and created this card.  


I love how all it turned out except the eyelashes.  I'm not completely in love with them as I am the rest of the card. 

Here are the two new sets:



Card Recipe:
  • Sentiment from the new Scrappy Moms Stamps "Loco Lingo!stamp set.
  • Card base is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" 
  • KaDoodle Bug Designs Cutie KaTootles-Nut Free Candy set
    • Used my eBrush to shade my pumpkins.  #eBrush
    • used Versa Magic Gingerbread Chalk Ink to ink the squirrel pieces.
    • Cut leaves out and put them in place where the candy was suppose to go.  
  •  Background was embossed with the Darice Fall Leaf embossing folder.
    • Used Memento Potter's Clay, Close to My Heart Cocoa and Studio G Creamsiscle Orange to highlight the embossed edges.  
  • Hay paper from my stash.
  • Eye lashes are yarn from my craft stash.

Thanks for stopping by.  
Be sure to check out my design team sister’s blogs to see what creative projects they’ve made for this release plus also be sure to stop by and 
visit our two Guest Designers 
Dottie from Something Crafty by Dottie ~ http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
and
Melissa from Moe Creations ~
Links to my sister Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team are on the side of my blog.

Wishing you all a blessed day!
Happy Crafting.
TTFN,
Debby

No comments:

Post a Comment