- Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps “Cowboy Up” stamp set.
- Sentiment stamped and then punched out with a punch from Stampin Up.
- Easel Card base from the Silhouette store modified to make this card ~~ Design #22008
- Robe from Silhouette store Design #30734
- Bling from my stash
- Cowgirl from a company that is no longer is business. (Sorry)
Friday, July 17, 2015
Scrappy Moms Stamps July 2015 Stamp Release
Happy Friday Crafters,
It’s time for the July release of Scrappy Moms Stamps brand new stamp sets. There are fun sentiments in both these sets and on top of that the one set will hopefully get you motivated to do your random acts of kindness in a fun way.
The two July stamps sets are
I have a friend who loves her bling and cowboy boots so for my first project I had to make a card using the “BOOTS and Bling-it’s a COWGIRL thing!” sentiment and here it is….
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out my design team sister’s blogs to see what creative projects they’ve made for this release plus also be sure to stop by and visit our guest designer Jessi from My Life in Arts N’ Crafts to give her some love and see her creations as well.