Friday, June 30, 2017

Beach Tiger Birthday Card

Happy Friday Crafters,

Today is a bittersweet day.  
The bitter part is that today is my last day as a PDE Linky Party Design Team.  The sweet part is that I get to share with you a cool summer themed card I made for the last challenge in June which is the #179 Summer Fun (Optional Fun Fold Card) Challenge and that I will join them in their challenges, which will probably be the cards and anything goes challenges because you know how hard it is for me to make tags and non-card projects.  :)   

For my card I started off a card base from SVG Cutting Files called Fancy Card Base Chunky and I used the Landscape one.  The card then was adorned with KaDoodle Bug Designs Sunning Tiger file, waves from a file I bought from the Silhouette Design Store, sand made with Jaded Blossom dies and a sentiment from Jaded Blossom.

Oh how I wish I was where this cool tiger is at.  Sitting in a beach chair on a nice sandy beach with my sunglasses on, listening to the waves crashing and not a care in the world.   



I also used some Jaded Blossom stamps for the inside of this card as well. 



Card Recipe:

Thanks for stopping by.

Can't wait to see what summer themed project you create and share with us over at the PDE Linky Party blog.

Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby






No comments:

Post a Comment