- Card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Dory & Merlin from SVG Cutting Files Best Friend 2014 Blog Hop
- Sorry, this file was only available during this blog hop; you can't purchase it.
- Beach sea shells from SVG Cutting Files - #PP-2492 Sea Shells
- From Silhouette Design Store -
- Sea Plants - Design #27860
- Underwater Scene (Green seaweed) - Design #30279
- Seacuties from Designs on Cloud 9
- Sorry this company is no longer in business.
- Cuddlebug Polka Dot Embossing Folder
- Neon Sakura Gel Pens
Friday, April 14, 2017
Today begins the PDE Linky Party #168 Card Challenge.
For this challenge I'm sharing with you a birthday card I made for my neighbor's daughter who is like a niece to me.
I try to make a card to follow the theme of her birthday party and this year her birthday party theme was Findy Dory.
As soon as I found out what the theme was I knew I had to use the Dory and Merlin that I got free from the SVG Cutting Files Best Friends Blog Hop from 2014 and accented them with various types of seaweed.
I used my CuddleBug Polka Dot Embossing folder to emboss the blue paper I used for the water. I printed and then cut the "Guess who's turning 5?" on a speech bubble.
My eBrush got a big workout accenting all the seaweed and the paper I used for the sand.
Here is a close up of Dory and the seaweed that I placed on the left hand side of the card. I used some of my gel pens to give additional accents to the seaweed.
Here is a close up of Merlin and the seaweed that I placed on the right hand side of the card.
Here is a close up of the sand and the purple coral that I used metalic sharpies to accent.
Hope you share your card with us over at the PDE Linky Party blog for this challenge. Click HERE for the link.
Thanks for stopping by.
Friday, April 7, 2017
Today starts the PDE Linky Party #167 Anything Goes Challenge.
For this challenge I'm sharing with you a birthday card I made utilizing my eBrush to accent some of the pieces.
The back layer of the shaped mat was white and I used my eBrush with my green sharpie to ink the edges. I like the way it looks like grass. I also used the eBrush on my balloons with various colors of Sharpies and Comic markers.
I then took a second piece of the blue background and used it to help me make the sky using Stampin' Up Brilliant Blue ink and a sponge. I also used the eBrush on my balloons.
The turtle is from Miss Kate Cuttables. I got him when he was a freebie but you can find him in her $.50 section. Below in the Card Recipe you will find a link to the turtle.
- A2 Card Base
- Patterned rectangle mat from Studios Basics 101-Creative Imaginations Birthday Bliss 6"x6" Paper pad.
- Miss Kate Cuttables Turtle
- Face stamp is from Pink & Main Mini Faces Set
- Close to My Heart Liquid Glass for eye glasses
- Shaped mats cut out with my Silhouette.
- Sentiment from Scrappy Mom Stamps Make a Wish Set
- Stampin' UP Brilliant Blue ink pad
- eBrush and various Sharpies & Copic Markers
Hope you liked my turtle birthday card and hope you join us for this #167 Anything Goes Challenge. Click HERE to share your project with us.
Thanks for stopping by.