Friday, June 9, 2017

Bicycle Thank You Card

Happy Friday Crafters,

It's time for a new PDE Linky Party Challenge.

This week's challenge is #176 Cards.  Optional Theme: One Layer

I don't know about you but I don't think I could ever create a card with one layer which I guess is why it's a challenge.   Well unfortunately the card I'm sharing with you today has multiple layers.  :)

I made this card to give to my family and friends who supported me when I was raising money for the American Diabetes Tour de Cure ride I was participating in back in May to let them know how much I appreciated their donations.



Card Recipe:
  • Standard A2 Card
  • Blue background embossed ties Darice Scroll Background A2 Embossing folder.
    • Took my Stampin' Up white ink pad and gently dragged it across the embossed paper to make the swirl look like clouds.
  • Grassy hillside made by using Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside Borders
  • Road made with Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
  • Bicycle is Miss Kate Cuttables from the 5/7/17 freebie.   
    • Use the "bicycle-together.svg" file and changed the color to purple and printed then cut them out using my Silhouette Cameo.
    • Put some score tape on white scrap paper, Cut to the size of the basket plus a little extra on top and in front.  Peeled the protective back and put it behind the basket with the sticky side facing the holes in the basket.   Added Lavender Flower Soft to the sticky portion and rubbed in to make sure it stuck to all the sticky parts. 
  • Balloon is from Jaded Blossom Birthday Dies
  • Sentiment stamped on balloon is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Simply Said stamp set.
I would love to be inspired by what you create for this challenge or the Optional Theme portion of this challenge.   Link up your project over at the PDE Linky Party blog by clicking HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby

2 comments: