- Tag from Silhouette Design Store - Design #43062
- Flowers from Silhouette Design Store - Design #57249
- Happy die cut with Hero Arts DC 150 Happy Stamp & Cut
- Birthday is from Jaded Blossom Supersized Birthday Greetings where I cut one of the Happy Birthday's so I can stamp separately when I want to.
- Stamped "Birthday" with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with Sparkle N Sprinkle Black Detail Embossing Powder.
Friday, June 16, 2017
Flower Birthday Tag
Happy Friday Crafters,
Today starts the new PDE Linky Party #177 Tags Challenge.
If you follow my blog you know that making tags is a real challenge for me so I search Pinterest for inspiration. I found a cute tag that had 3D flowers on it with a Happy Birthday sentiment so I tried to create one similar to it. The watermark on the picture was Joanne Basile. I tried to see if she had a blog that I could give credit to but couldn't find one. So I don't know who she is but wanted to give credit to her for inspiring my tag.
This tag ended up a little on the large size and will eventually be placed on a 6"x6" card base.
My tag measures 5.75" x 3.814".
I've been wanted to use the gray and yellow combo for awhile so I decided to use those two as the base of my tag and then made some teal flowers to decorate it.
I used my eBrush to shade the flowers and a brad from my stash to finish them off. More info about items used to create this tag below.
Hope you join us in this weeks #177 Tag Challenge. Link your tag over at the PDE Linky Party blog by clicking HERE.
Thanks for stopping by.