Friday, June 2, 2017

Light the Candles Birthday Card

Happy Friday Crafters,

Today starts the PDE Linky Party #175 Anything Goes or Optional Theme "Color It".

For this challenge I'm sharing a birthday card I made the Art Impressions Fire Out Stamp Set.   I have to tell you that I get a good laugh at the Art Impressions stamps because they have some of the funniest characters.   Even though I'm not the best at coloring these stamp sets I'm still going to use them and try my best to make them look half way decent.    

I fell in love with this lady holding a fire extinguisher and had to buy the set.   I stamped her on white paper, colored her with various markers and then fussy cut her out.    I wanted her pointing at a cake filled with candles and found this picture of a lady holding a cake on fire that I thought would pair perfectly with her.   Used my Silhouette to print and cut it out using the nesting label - vertical cut file and to cut out red shadow for it.   I used the the same nesting label - vertical cut file to cut a white and blue mat to put behind the lady holding the fire extinguisher.   Stamped the blue mat with sentiments from Scrappy Moms Stamps Hooray for Birthdays. 


Card Recipe:
  • Art Impressions 4371 Fire Out Stamp set
    • Colored with various markers.   
    • "Okay! Light the Candles!" was printed and cut out using my Silhouette. 
  • Mats are from Silhouette Store - Nesting Label-Vertical Design #171517
  • Scrappy Moms Stamps Hooray for Birthdays Stamp set
  • Lady holding cake image from internet
  • Rik Rak Brads from my craft stash

I hope you share your project(s) with us over at the PDE Linky Party Blog.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby

No comments:

Post a Comment