Thursday, April 19, 2018

Sweet 16 Birthday Card

Hello Crafty Friends,

Sharing with you a card I made for my goddaughter's 16th birthday.

I found the image online and had to use it because it looks just like her.   
I tried to find a link to the person who colored it and posted it but I couldn't so I apologize for that but wanted to thank them for sharing it online.  

I tied the ribbon to make it look as if the tire swing was attached to a tree. 



Card Recipe:
  • Card Base is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2"
  • Flower Pattern Paper is from Prettygrafik Black Tie Papers
  • Circle Pattern Paper is from Digital Pink Ink that I purchased from the Silhouette Store - Design #30266
  • Heart Pattern Paper is from the Silhouette Store - Design #75040
  • Ribbon from 3 Girl Jam
  • Letters cut with Silhouette Cameo using the 'Middle Management' font
  • White accents made with white Gelly Roll pen
  • Blue dots were made from pony beads 
Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby 


1 comment: