Friday, September 15, 2017

Birthday Card for Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Happy Friday Crafters,

Today is a special day.   

KaDoodle Bug Designs is a Super Sponsor for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog hop and as a KaDoodle Bug Designs Design Team member I'm excited to share with you a fall coffee card I created. 

The hop starts today and runs through Friday, September 22nd, 2017.
Theme is FALL
Use Coffee, Tea and/or Cocoa Images




For my Fall Coffee Card I used images from the KaDoodle Bug Designs 




Card Recipe:




  • Coffee cup and pumpkin from KaDoodle Bug Designs Fall Pumpkin Treats file.
    • Used my eBrush with orange, green and brown sharpies to accent the Pumpkin, cup sleeve, pumpkin leaves and coffee beans.
    • Coffee cup edges inked with Stampin' Up Soft Suede ink
  • Background paper from the Silhouette Store, Design #68317




Please hop over to http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com for their blog line up and also go over to the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog at www.kadoodlebugdesigns.blogspot.com to check the project's my design team sisters created. 

Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby

3 comments:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute! I love the adorable file you used!Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could see me! I am having a fit over this card! I just love it so much it is so darn cute !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card
    I love what the kitty looks like and the glass of coffee

    ReplyDelete