Friday, August 25, 2017

Panda Baby Card

Happy Friday Crafters,

Today I'm sharing a baby card I made using the panda in the crib jpg from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Cutie KaTootles Baby Girl Panda file.

The card base was modified so I could incorporate the panda in the crib jpg instead of the rocking horse that was included in the file I bought on the Silhouette Design store.   The blocks were made using the KaDoodle Bug Designs Cutie KaTootles Baby Block Panda file and instead of BABY I used a font to cut out the name of the baby girl to make it more personal for my friend's daughter and her baby girl BRIA.  

Ready for some pictures?  
Well here you go...

Here is the card closed.

Close up!
Isn't this baby panda girl precious?


Looking from the top down. 


Here is it opened.




 Here's a print shot of my Silhouette Design software screen.  
At the bottom in blue you'll see the original piece that came with the card file.  I used my software to crop away the horse, see uncolored piece below that.  Once I cropped away the horse I put the jpg piece onto this piece and after i got it placed when I wanted it and then I welded the two pieces together.   The bottom pink piece is what it looked liked when I was done. 


Card Recipe:


  • KaDoodle Bug Designs Cutie KaToodles Baby Block Panda
    • Used the blocks from this file and then used a font in my Silhouette software to create the baby's name to put on the blocks.

  • Card Base -- Pop up Box Card Baby Rocking Horse by Lori Whitlock - Design #157483
    • MODIFED as shown in picture above
    • Here is a picture of what this card was originally designed to look like.

  • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Writing on the Wall stamp set.
Hope I inspired you to take files and modify them to make anything you choose to make.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby 






1 comment:

  1. Simply Darling Debby! Super cute baby panda and fun card shape!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete