Friday, February 10, 2017

PDE Linky Party Friday Challenge - #159 Cards

Happy Friday Crafters,

Today starts the new PDE Linky Party Friday Challenge.
This weeks challenge is my favorite cards.

Back in 2015 SVG Cutting Files had a blog hop called Hakuna Matata Lion King Blog Hop where you were able to get free files by hopping along.   
One of those files was the quirky Ed.  

As I was scrolling though my files to figure out what I was going to design, I saw Ed and knew he would be fun to put on an age type birthday card.  
In fact I fell in love with him I made two cards with him but slightly different. 

For the first card I paired Ed up with the "Your Age Does Not Compute" sentiment from Jaded Blossom Robotastic stamp set.
I thought it was perfect with the way he's tilting his head and still makes me laugh when I see it. 



For the second card I paired Ed up with the "You're How Old?" sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Whimsical Words Stamp set.  Doesn't he look mischievous asking someone how old they are?  HeHeHe...


Card Recipe:

  • Ed from SVG Cutting Files Hakuna Matata Lion King 2015 Blog Hop 
    • This file is not available for sale.   Was only available during this blog hop.  Sorry.
  • Card One:
    • Card Base 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
    • Yellow mat cut at 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"
    • Music Note pattern paper from Echo Park 6"x6" Fine and Dandy Paper Pad by Lori Whitlock cut at 5"x5"
    • Grass cut using Lawn Fawn grassy hillside metal dies boarders.
    • Sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Robotistic stamp set.
  • Card Two:
    • Card Base is from SVG Cutting Files - Posted Stamp card base that I resized to 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
    • White mat cut at 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"
    • Green mat cut at 4 5/8" x 4 5/8"
    • Pattern paper cut at 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" and is from DCWV Glitter Sweet Mat Stack 4.5"x6.5"
    • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Whimsical Words stamp set 
I hope my cards made you smile and I hope you join us for the PDE Linky Party #159 Card challenge.   Click HERE to for the PDE Linky Party blog to link up your cards for this challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby


2 comments: