- Sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Stamps Countless Occasionsstamp set.
- I cut out leaves from the Little Scraps of Heaven Monkey with Clover SVG file at 1.208” W x 2.189” H and stamped my sentiment on one of them.
- Shamrock between the big leaves is from the same Monkey with Clover file and it was cut at 1.607” W x 1.556” H
- 3D Gift Box from the Silhouette Design Store – Design #64935
- For the 3D Gift Box I used the Clover digi paper from Little Scraps of Heaven’s Frog with Clover Digi Kit.
- For the mats on the 3D Gift Box I used the Green Leaves digi paper from the LSHD Monkey with Clover Digi Kit.
- Monkey holding a shamrock from Little Scraps of Heaven (LSHD) Monkey with Clover Digi Kit
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge ~ Lucky You (Shamrock)
Happy Tuesday Crafters
Time for the next Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge
~Lucky You (Shamrock)~
To enter this challenge, for a chance to win a set of Scrappy Moms Stamps sentiments, all you need to do is make a project with a shamrock or shamrocks and link it up over on the Scrappy Moms Stamps Blog.
I chose to make a treat box for this challenge using the “Have a Lucky Day” sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Stamps CountlessOccasions stamp set. I filled it with some golden delicious treats.
Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you have some time go get some crafting in and join us in this challenge.
If you can, please link up your project HERE for a chance to win a set of Scrappy Mom's Stamps. While visiting the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog be sure to check out the wonderful projects my Design Team sisters created for this challenge.
Wishing you all a blessed day!