Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentine Cards


Happy Thursday Evening Crafters

I took today and tomorrow off work so I could sit in my craft room all day and create.  

I see my crafty friends make projects for challenges but I typically don't get any projects created in time so it was so nice to spend all day crafting and creating cards that will meet some challenges.

I made these Valentine's cards I'm sharing with you today for these Challenges.   



Here are the two cards I made.




Card Recipe:
  • Miss Kate Cuttables -- All the files I got for free but they are available for purchase. 
  • On the Cute Valentine Kitty card I used the Scrappy Moms Stamps Designers Choice 2 stamp set.
  • On the Bird Love card I used a sentiment from the Srappy Moms Stamps For the Birds stamp set
  • Crystal hearts from my stash.
  • White Gelly Roll Pen for accents.

I had fun with making these cards.  Thanks for stopping by.
Have a blessed day.
TTFN
Debby

5 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are so cute! I'm glad you had time to do some crafting. Love that you have entered our first sketch challenge! You can enter as often as you like using our current sketch! Thanks for linking up your project at Paper Play Sketches. Now & then we will post some of the entries to our Facebook page. If you’d like to be tagged if we post your’s, please friend request me on Facebook HERE and like our page HERE!
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Paper Play Sketches
    PDE Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to have some crafty time! I think it is what keeps me sane! I love your cards, those kittens and birdies are just adorable!

    Thanks for linking up with us at Paper Play Sketches
    Tanya - DT Member
    Studio 5380

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these are just soo sweet!! Love them and those images are some of my favorites! You rocked the sketch! Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Paper Play Sketches.
    Our challenges are every other Wed. Link up as often as you’d like! Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly, DT Member :)
    Kimberly’s Craft Spot
    Paper Play Sketches, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so cute! Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Paper Play Sketches. Our challenges are every other Wed. Link up as often as you’d like!
    Stacey, DT Member
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Paper Play Sketches, DT Member

    ReplyDelete