Monday, October 19, 2015

Sour Patch Kids Birthday Card

Hello Crafters,

Today I would like to share with you a card I made for a friend who loves Sour Patch Kids.
I found a Sour Patch Kid image on google images that I could trace and cut with my Silhouette Cameo.   Used stickles with a paint brush to make the image sparkly and then I used the stickles around the edges for a thick border. 



Card Recipe:
  • "To the Sweetest of the Sweet" sentiment from the Scrappy Mom's Stamps "Whimsical Wordsstamp set
  • Banner from the Silhouette Store - Banners Curved Samantha Walker ~ Design #43883 - Modified to fit sentiment.
  • Gumdrop brads from my stash.
  • Sentiments inside card:

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you liked my Sour Patch Kid birthday card. 
Have a fabulous week.
TTFN,
Debby

2 comments:

  1. PVC patches are a great option for sports teams. They are inexpensive and they can be easily attached to different clothes or accessories. pvc patches custom




    ReplyDelete