Tuesday, May 26, 2015

KaDoodle Bug Designs Cutie KaToodles~Teacup Panda Birthday Card

Hello Crafters

Today I would like to share with you a card I made for my best friend's birthday. 

We have a history of bears and tea so I picked the KaDoodle Bug Designs 
Cutie KaToodles~Teacup Panda.  Cut the cup three times to create a stack of cups to correlate with the sentiment "Hope your birthday Stacks Up!" from the Scrappy Moms Stamps Mom's Diner set.

Here it is....
 Close up Picture
 Inside of the card


Card Recipe:
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Mom's Diner set. 
  • Cow is from KaDoodle Bug Designs "Cutie KaToodles~Teacup Panda" file.
  • Ribbon from my stash
  • Watermelon colored Skittles from http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/p/store.html
Thanks for visiting my blog.  
Wishing you a fabulous week.
All comments are cherished.

Happy Crafting,
TTFN
Debby

1 comment: