- KaDoodle Bug Designs Llama Party file
- Birthday Llama shaded with Stampin Up Soft Suede & River Rock Ink and Friendship llama shaded with the River Rock Ink.
- Faces are from Pink & Main's Mini Faces Set 3
- Pattern Paper from Prettgrafik - Llama Papers - Item PS864
- Dots and flowers from my craft stash.
- Card design = MojoMonday454 I download for free from Scrappy Dew website. Click HERE for the link to it.
- White Gelly Roll pen for accents.
Friday, July 14, 2017
Llama Birthday and Friendship Cards
Happy Friday Crafters
Today I'm sharing with you two cards I made using the new KaDoodle Bug Designs Llama Party file.
I believe, for the first time since I started making cards I didn't put a sentiment on the outside of the card. Was kinda hard for me to do this but with the card design I thought it was better without one.
First I would like to show you the face I stamped on one of the llamas using my MISTI. I used that green tool that has a little white tip to add ink to the eyelids of the face.
The faces are from Pink and Main. Here's a picture of the set i used.
I searched google for picture of llamas to see what colors they are to help me when I was shading/adding color to these cut outs.
Here is the llama birthday card.
Close up of the party llama.
Sentiment I put on the inside.
Used my Silhouette Cameo to Print and Cut it out.
Here's the llama friendship card.
This is the sentiment I typed into my Silhouette Cameo software, printed it and then cut it out.
Thanks for stopping by.