Friday, July 21, 2017

Ice Cream Panda Birthday Card

Happy Friday Crafters,

I don't know about you but I'm ready for the weekend to start.   
It has been a crazy week at work and I'm ready to have two days off.  
I hope to get a little bit of crafting in this weekend too.

Today I'm sharing with you a birthday card I made with the 



Card Recipe:
  • KaDoodle Bug Designs Ice Cream Panda file. 
    • Cut at 4.082" H x 3.405" W
    • Eyes shaded with Studio G Gray Pigment Ink
    • Ice cream cone embossed with Sizzix Plaid Embossing Folder
      • Used my Stampin' UP Early Expresso to ink inside of embossing folder before I embossed the ice cream cone.  
      • Used Brown Gelly Roll pen to accent green ice cream to make it look like mint chocolate chip ice cream.  
  • Card base and mats made with Nested Artisan Shapes purchased from the Silhouette Design Store - Design #113236
  • Banner is from Banners Straight by Samentha Walker purchased from the Silhouette Design Store - Design #43882
  • Sentiment from Jaded Blossom Supersized Birthday Greetings stamp set
Hope you liked my Ice Cream Panda Birthday card.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby 



No comments:

Post a Comment