Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Everything is S'more fun with you! Camping Card

Happy Wednesday Crafters,

I'm super blessed to be a Guest Designer again for Sunny Day Crafting.



Today Starts their C is for Camping Challenge.

I used three different files from KaDoodle Bug Designs to create my card.  
Here's a picture of my Silhouette Design Studio Screen showing you how I put the images to print and then cut them out. 




For the Sky I used the new Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink pads.
I've been watching YouTube Videos to learn how to use them better but I'm still learning and will continue to watch to learn new techniques. 

Here is my finished card.  
Didn't want to take away from the scene so I just used the sentiment I put on the inside. 


Here's a close up of those cute camping skunks.


Close up of the tent. 
Cut the pieces out on this one because I wanted the tent to be red not blue as it would've been if I used the jpg of the tent. 


Here's the the sentiment I chose to put on the inside of this card. 


Card Recipe:
  • KaDoodle Bug Designs Wilderness Trail
    • Used the Mountain and Tree from this file
      • Took the bottom of the mountain from the SVG File.  Filled it with the color of the printed mountain, stretched it to make it wider so I could use it as the dirt for the campground.   After I printed it out, I used the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Vintage photo to give it some texture.  Put some of the ink on a craft mat, sprayed with water and then dragged it through the ink on the craft mat. 
  • KaDoodle Bug Designs Roasting S'mores Skunks
    • Used the Skunks and Fire from this file
      • Fire accented with Wink of Stella Brush Clear Glitter Pen
  • Ka Doodle Bug Designs S'more Love
    • Used the Tent from this file
      • Stakes colored over with Office Max Silver Metallic Marker
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Great Outdoors stamp set.
  • White Gelly Roll Pen 
  • Sky made with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Faded Jeans, Worn Lipstick & Wilted Violet inks
I enjoyed seeing everyone's creations for last weeks B is for Beach Challenge and I'm looking forward to seeing what you create for the C is for Camping Challenge that starts today.  Click HERE to go to the Sunny Day Crafting blog to link up your project. 

Thanks for Stopping by.
Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby 





1 comment:

  1. This turned out Oh so CUTE Debby! Adorable Card! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete