Happy Saturday Crafters
Today I'm sharing with you a card that I whipped up last night using the Sketch from the Die Cuttin Diva's #255 Challenge~March's Sketch.
This sketch is perfect to put together quick, cute cards.
Here is my card....
Here is a close up.
- Standard A2 Card base
- Mat cut at 5-3/8" W x 4-1/8" H
- Mat embossed with Darice Scroll Background embossing folder I just received from a special crafty friend.
- Took my Stampin' Up Classic Pixie Pink Stampin' pad and dragged it over the embossed pattern to make it pop.
- The Bird house and Wheel Barrel are from a Recollections Dimensional Stickers that I received from the same special crafty friend that sent me the embossing folder.
- Branch the birdhouse is sitting on is from Miss Kate Cutables Cute Bird in Tree file
- Felt flowers around the bottom of the wheel barrel are from my craft stash.
- Buttons are from a Favorite Finding Package - Frost ~~ I also received these from that special crafty friend I mentioned previously.
- Little shovel and garden fork brads are from the EyeLet OutLet that I bought at a Scrapbook Expo a long time ago.
- Sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps More Mini Messages stamp set.
- Die Cuttin' Diva's #255 Challenge - March's Sketch
- PDE Linky Party #113 Anything Goes March 4th Challenge
- Fun Cuts by Jen - N is for Nature Challenge: http://faithhopelove1cor13-13.blogspot.com/2016/03/n-is-for-nature.html
- Crafting by Designs ~ March Anything Goes Challenge
- Crafting from the Heart ~ Challenge 101 Anything Goes
- Jo's Scrap Shack~FFC #128 Anything Goes Challenge ~ ends March 11th
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you liked my quick spring birthday card.
Wishing you a happy crafty day!
So cute! Love the birdhouse.ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.Delete
Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky PartyReplyDelete
Have a creative day.
Nana DT Member
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥
What an AWESOME spring card, I LOVE the colors!ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Diva's
I absolutely love the pretty birdhouse!! A beautiful card my friend!ReplyDelete
Would love for you to join us over at Crafting by Designs: March Challenge "Anything Goes"
Have a blessed day,
Crafting With Creative M
Ooooh so pretty! So glad to see you using the goodies! I recognize the pieces! Thank you for joining our “Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.ReplyDelete
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT
So pretty, love all the detail! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!ReplyDelete
Wow. All of the details are amazing! Fab project. :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing it over at the PDE Linky Party!
How fun! I love little outdoor scenes. Thanks for the little peek into this adorable garden, and thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.Delete
Very pretty and love the buttons. Thanks for playing along with DCD this week.ReplyDelete
What a beautiful card!! Love the birdhouse!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!ReplyDelete
Lovely! Makes me yearn for spring :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
Just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.ReplyDelete
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party