Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Celebrating Bear Birthday Card

Happy Hump Day Crafters,


Back in May of 2015 I went to a New Kids on The Block concert with a friend who is a die hard NKOTB fan.   At the end of this concert they sprayed a bunch of confetti into the crowd.  So of course I had to grab some of that confetti.  I secretly stuffed it in my pocket because I knew I wanted to use it on her birthday card.   So I brought it home, put it in a ziplock baggie and put it in plain sight on my craft table so I wouldn't forget to use it. 

Yesterday was her birthday so I can share the card with you today.   She was so surprised that I kept the confetti and incorporated it into her birthday card.   I'm pretty sure she liked it. :)

Here is her card closed.


Here is her card opened.

And here is a close up of the bear and confetti.


Card Recipe:
  • Bear holding the champagne bottle is from the KaDoodle Bug Designs  Cutie KaToodles - It's Midnight Somewhere file. 
    • I used the jpg and did a print and cut.   
    • Can't see it but I added a touch of Wink of Stella Brush Clear Glitter pen to the champagne glass.  
  • Card base is from the Silhouette Store ~ A2 Happy Birthday Cupcake Easel Card~Design #116484
    • I only used the card base from this file.
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps "More Mini Messages" stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby 





2 comments: