Happy Hump Day Crafters,
Back in May of 2015 I went to a New Kids on The Block concert with a friend who is a die hard NKOTB fan. At the end of this concert they sprayed a bunch of confetti into the crowd. So of course I had to grab some of that confetti. I secretly stuffed it in my pocket because I knew I wanted to use it on her birthday card. So I brought it home, put it in a ziplock baggie and put it in plain sight on my craft table so I wouldn't forget to use it.
Yesterday was her birthday so I can share the card with you today. She was so surprised that I kept the confetti and incorporated it into her birthday card. I'm pretty sure she liked it. :)
Here is her card closed.
- Bear holding the champagne bottle is from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Cutie KaToodles - It's Midnight Somewhere file.
- I used the jpg and did a print and cut.
- Can't see it but I added a touch of Wink of Stella Brush Clear Glitter pen to the champagne glass.
- Card base is from the Silhouette Store ~ A2 Happy Birthday Cupcake Easel Card~Design #116484
- I only used the card base from this file.
- Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps "More Mini Messages" stamp set.