Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge - National Craft Month ~ Use paint chips

Happy Tuesday Crafters


I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer for Die Cuttin' Diva's March 8th Challenge.

It's National Craft Month so this challenge is to Use Paint Chips.

This was a fun challenge because I had to think how I was going to use paint chips.

For my project I used several paint chips to create the majority of the chocolate bar on my card.

After I finished the card and took a step back I wish I would've used paint chips for the background and for the balloons. 



These are the paint chips I used.   
Had to take a picture to prove that I used some because it looks like I used paper to create the chocolate bar. ;)





Card Recipe:

  • Standard A2 Card Base.
  • Chocolate bar is from PPBN Designs "Cute Chocolate Bar".
    • Created using multiple paint chips.
    • Foil was wrapped around bottom piece 
    • Face from Peachy Face from PK-0182 Sweet and Silly Face Assortment set. 
      • Stamped with Black StazOn Ink because regular ink wouldn't stamp dark enough on the green paint chip. 
  • Sentiment shockingly is not from Scrappy Moms Stamps... it's from a set I have in my stash from Zenspirations called "Let them Eat Cake" set. 
  • The red mat was cut using the Spellbinders Nestabilites S4-317~Fleur De Lis Rectangles set
  • Tag & Balloons are from my Silhouette library.
  • Twine is Darice red twine.

Thanks for stopping by.  

I hope you have some time go get some crafting in and  join Die Cuttin' Diva's in this Paint Chip challenge.

If you can, please link up your project over at the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog.  

While visiting be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Die Cuttin' Diva's Design Team created for this challenge.   

Wishing you all a blessed day!

Happy Crafting.
TTFN,
Debby




5 comments:

  1. Your card is just so cute! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this!!Super cool, cute and fun!
    Congrats on your GD spot!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour choices on the paint chips! The chocolate bar looks so yummy! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool Birthday card for your dad! LOVE how you used the paint chips, so creative!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute Birthday card!!! Love it!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete