Happy Tuesday Crafters,
- "Thankful for you!" sentiment from the Scrappy Mom's Stamps "A Holiday to Remember" stamp set.
- Turkey is from KaDoodle Bug Designs Cutie KaToodles - Turkey. Used the jpg and did a ring and cut with my Silhouette Cameo.
- Leaf sequins are from my craft stash. Don't remember where I got them from.
- Card layout design is from Mojo Monday 423.
- All the mats were printed and then cut out on my Silhouette.
Are you ready to create something "Thankful for You" and join us in this challenge?
If so make sure you link up your project HERE for a chance to win a set of Scrappy Mom's Stamps. While visiting the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog be sure to check out the wonderful projects my Design Team sisters created for this challenge. Can't wait to see what your take on this challenge is.
Thanks for stopping by.
All comments are welcomed and cherished.
Just Keep Creating November Anything Goes link up ~http://justkeeponcreating.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/november-2015-anything-goes-link-up.html
D R S Designs Challenge #200 ~ http://drsdesignsblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/challenge-200-thankful-thanks.html
Die Cutting Divas Challenge #242 Thankgiving ~ http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/2015/11/ch-242-thanksgiving.html