Friday, November 6, 2015

Scrappy Moms Stamps November 2015 Stamp Release - Local Lingo! - Batman Bad Guys Halloween Treats

Happy Friday Crafters


So thankful the new November 
Scrappy Moms stamp sets are here!  

I'm pleased to introduce you to 




Ok, so the Design Team had a few chuckles over one of the sentiments from the "Local Lingo!" stamp set and that sentiment is 
"Have a Whoopensocker of a day!" 

I had no idea what "Whoppensocker" meant and had to be educated by my Design Team Sisters.   For those of you that haven't ever heard of it either, it's origin is Wisconsin and it means Something "extraordinary of its kind."

Well the first part of the word made me think of Whoppers so I thought it would be a perfect sentiment for the candy bags I wanted to make for my work.  

I felt Whoppers for the candy and the word Whoppensocker were reminiscence of the big "POW", "SLAM" etc words that would pop up on the old  Batman TV Show when Batman was fighting the bad guys. 

Here's the one with Poison Ivy whom I dressed up as. :)

Here's the one with The Penguin

Here's the one with Harley Quinn

Here's the one with the Joker

Card Recipe:
  • Sentiment from the new Scrappy Moms Stamps "Loco Lingo!stamp set.
  • Poison Ivy, Penguin, and Riddler are from the Silhouette Store  - Design #'s 83204, 77573, 83207
  •  The Harley Quinn is from a picture I found on the internet, saved to my computer then imported it into my Silhouette software, traced, then printed and cut them out. 

Thanks for stopping by.  
Be sure to check out my design team sister’s blogs to see what creative projects they’ve made for this release plus also be sure to stop by and 
visit our two Guest Designers 
Dottie from Something Crafty by Dottie ~ http://somehthingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
and
Melissa from Moe Creations ~
http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com
Links to my sister Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team:

Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Carri
Corri
Debby-ME
JoAnn
Julie
Julie
LeeAnn
Stacey
Sukie
Theresa

Wishing you all a blessed day!
Come back again soon to see other projects I've made 
to showcase these two awesome stamps sets.
Happy Crafting.
TTFN,
Debby

3 comments: