Saturday, February 10, 2018

Wheelie Happy Birthday Card

Hello Crafty Friends,

Sorry I've been MIA for several months.  Things have been super crazy busy for me and haven't had much time to craft much less write blog posts.   I'm still crazy busy but I'm going to try and create and post as much as possible. 

Today I want to share with you a cute birthday card I made for a co-worker who just bought a guinea pig and thought the new KaDoodles Bug Design Wheelie Love You file would be perfect for her card.   I think the critter could be a hamster or guinea pig.

I used my Copic markers to give his/her fur a varied look. 




Card Recipe:

  • A2 Card Size
  • KaDoodle Bug Designs Wheelie Love You file
    • Copie Markers used to make his/her fur look multi-colored:  E18-Copper, E15 Dark Suntan
    • White & Brown Gelly Roll pen for accenting various pieces of the image.


  • Sentiment from Jaded Blossom Sweet Birthday Wishes stamp set
  • ekSuccess Sticko Dimensinal Stikers
  • Darice Pink/Orange twine
  • Pattern Paper behind Guinea Pig is from the Silhouette Store and the artist is Sandi Idleman.
I hope I inspired you to use SVG files in other ways then what the holiday or event they were created for. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby 

1 comment:

  1. This card is so bright and colorful , really cute ! I love the sentiment too!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete