Sunday, February 18, 2018

Valentine's Card ~ Love You to Pizza's

Happy Sunday Crafty Friends,

Have you ever been in a position that you need to create a card fast and don't have time to cut all the pieces of the file out, ink them and put them all together.   Well that's one nice thing about the KaDoodle Bug Designs (KBD) because the files you purchase or get from the "Freebie of the Week", you not only get a SVG file but you also get jpg files of all the images which you can print and then cut them out fairly easily and quickly

I was in that position last week.  I was crazy busy at work so when I get home I was just too tired to spend a lot of time on making a Valentine's Day card for my hubby.   I knew I had to use the KBD Love You to Pizza's file because we both love pizza and almost have it once a week.   

So I used my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the adorable pizza and title from this file.    

To use the jpg, I open it in my Silhouette Design Studio software, trace it using the tracing tool and then crop it to remove the white background.   I then offset it to put a little white border around the image select to cut that offset line, group the image and the offset line.  I then changing my cutting format to Print and Cut and print on my printer.  After it prints, I put it on my mat and cut it out on my Cameo.    NOTE:  YouTube has a bunch of fabulous videos to show you how to use the trace feature if you have the Silhouette Design Studio software and haven't used it before

I accented the cute little pizza with white Gelly Roll pen and I accented the title with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen.    Used a deep red card stock for the base of the card, stripped paper for the mat and used a die cut to cut out the polka dotted mat.   Added the title and little pizza guy and I was done.  

Easy Peasy and here's the finished card.  


Oh and I had to put him on an Action Wobble.   

Hubby got a chuckle out of this card and I hope you did to0.  


Hubby got a chuckle out of this card and I hope you did as well.

Card Recipe:
  • A2 card base 
  • KaDoodle Bug Designs Love You to Pizza's file
  • White Gelly Roll pen
  • Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
  • Action Wobble
Thanks for Stopping by.
Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby 

1 comment: