- Card base - Standard A2
- Background paper is from Studio Basis 101 6"x6" Birthday Bliss paper pack
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Picot Edge Circles S4-345 - largest one
- Jaded Blossom Stitched Circle Die - 3rd from largest
- Sentiment from Jaded Blossom Supersized Birthday Greetings
- Cow in Champagne Glass from Imagine That Digi Stamp Party Cows #3 set
- Glitter ribbon from Michaels
- Blue dots were made by my friend. She melted pony beads to create them.
Friday, May 12, 2017
Party Cow in Champange Glass Birthday Card
Happy Friday Crafters,
Today starts the PDE Linky Party #172 Card Challenge.
For this challenge I'm sharing a fun birthday card I made
using a digi stamp from Imagine That.
See Card Recipe below on items I used to create this card.
This is the digi set I used
Click HERE to go over to the PDE Linky Party blog to share your project with us.
Thanks for stopping by.