Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day Crafters,

Sharing a Mother's Day card I made for my Mother-In-Law.


FYI...Does not fit in an A2 envelope. 

I wanted it bright and cheery so I chose this warm yellow and plum.  
Here is it closed.   

Here it's open but on it's back.


Here it is standing up.   I love how it turned out.   

Found this subway are on the internet so I copied it into my Silhouette design studio software and placed it on the back piece after I flipped it horizontally and then did a print and cut.   Glued it to the yellow piece before gluing it into the basket. 


Card Recipe:

  • Card from the Silhouette Store -- Box Card Mother's Day Violets Design #194401
  • Paper from my stash
  • Base inked with Stampin' Up Expresso ink
  • Leaves accented with Wink of Stella glitter pen
  • Yellow portion of flowers accented with purple Wink of Stella brush pen
  • Flower centers are sticky dots I bought awhile ago at the dollar store.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby


No comments:

Post a Comment