- Card from the Silhouette Store -- Box Card Mother's Day Violets Design #194401
- Paper from my stash
- Base inked with Stampin' Up Expresso ink
- Leaves accented with Wink of Stella glitter pen
- Yellow portion of flowers accented with purple Wink of Stella brush pen
- Flower centers are sticky dots I bought awhile ago at the dollar store.
Sunday, May 14, 2017
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day Crafters,
Sharing a Mother's Day card I made for my Mother-In-Law.
FYI...Does not fit in an A2 envelope.
I wanted it bright and cheery so I chose this warm yellow and plum.
Here is it closed.
Here it's open but on it's back.
Here it is standing up. I love how it turned out.
Found this subway are on the internet so I copied it into my Silhouette design studio software and placed it on the back piece after I flipped it horizontally and then did a print and cut. Glued it to the yellow piece before gluing it into the basket.
Thanks for stopping by.