- Card Base 5-3/4" x 5-3/4"
- Mat 5-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- BB-8 is from SVG Cutting Files "May the 4th Be With you Blog Hop" from 2015
- Sorry this cut file was only available during their special blog hop.
- Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom -Robotistic Stamp set
- Sentiment stamped on a Paint Splat from KaDoodle Bug Designs My Little Artist set. I chose it because it look like something that would be in space.
- Mat was embossed with Sheena D Stress Splatter embossing folder in two sections. I placed a ribbon to cover the seam.
- BB-8 was placed on an Action Wobble.
Monday, January 23, 2017
Star Wars BB-8 Birthday Card made using Craftwell's eBrush
I'm excited to be a guest designer for eBrush Craftwell.
Today I'm sharing a card I made with the cute Star Wars BB-8.
I cut all the pieces to create the BB-8 with my Silhouette Cameo.
When I cut the white portion of my BB-8 I felt it was way to bright and I immediately reached for my eBrush to help me dirty him up a bit so he would look like he has been running across the desert sands on the planet Jakku.
I used various brown and gray Spectrum Noir pens in my eBrush to give him that dirty look before I removed them from my cutting mat.
I loved how the eBrush with the different brown and gray inks totally gave me the look I was going for so of course I used eBrush with the same pens to dirty up his accent pieces as well.
Couldn't have made him look this good without the eBrush.
I also use the eBrush to distress the space piece I stamped my sentiment on.
Here is a picture of my finished card.
I put the BB-8 image on an Action Wobble to make him move in space.
I lightened the picture so you could see the detail of the background paper I embossed with Sheena Distress Splatter embossing folder.
I changed it up a bit for another card. Added a different ribbon and placed it on the other side of the card.
A big thank you to Craftwell for allowing me to be a guest designer.
It has been such an honor to share how fun and awesome
it is to use the eBrush to accent your paper pieces to make them pop.
Thanks for stopping by.