Sunday, July 15, 2018

Bear Get Well Card with Circles

Hello Crafters,


Here a picture of some of the items I used to create my card.



And here is my final card.  
I have listed what was used to make this card below.


Card Recipe:
  • A2 Card
  • Circles cut using Jaded Blossom Stitched Circle Dies
    • Small circle with sentiment is popped up using Stampin' Up dimensionals
  • Color and pattern paper from The Stamps of Life
  • Ribbon is from The Stamps of Life received in one of my Card Kit Club boxes.  
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps (No longer in business)
  • Image from Treasure Box Designs - Stuffies Bear
    • I used the jpg to print and then cut him out using my printer and Silhouette Cameo
    • He's popped up using pop up squares from my stash.
  • White Gelly Roll pen to accent bear. 
Thanks for stopping by & Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby



No comments:

Post a Comment