- KaDoodle Bug Designs Exclusive Celebrate Moose that is only available if you join the KaDoodle Bug Designs Fan Giveaways, Freebies and More Facebook Page.
- Colored pieces edged using Copic markers YG25, YR09, & BG45
- Background paper from DCWV 8"x8" Scrapbook Kit in a Birthday Stack
- Queen & Co Twine - Citrus color
- Jaded Blossom Banners left over from another project.
Friday, October 6, 2017
Celebrate Moose Birthday Card.
Happy Friday Crafters,
Sharing with you cards I made with the KaDoodle Bug Designs Exclusive Celebrate Moose that is only available if you join the KaDoodle Bug Designs Fan Giveaways, Freebies and More Facebook Page.
First off I want to show you how I do my eyes for the KBD files. I had a crafty friend that asked me now I created them so I decided to take step by step pictures.
Before I remove the paper from my cutting mat I select three colored pencils and the white colored pencil.
I take one pencil and write an X on each cut out eye.
Take the next color and make an X in the opposite direction.
Take the third color and write an X in-between the other X's
Take the white color and write an X the opposite of the their color.
Select one of the colored pencils and edge the circle with it.
Next I take a blender pen and blend the colors together.
This is what it looks like when they're all done before you remove the paper from the mat.
Make sure when your blending more than one set of eyes to clear your blender pen.
Here's what they look like after I removed the paper from the mat.
I used a small pom pom and my alligator clip to shade around the moose antlers, tummy and nose using Stampin' Up Soft Suede ink.
Now onto my cards.
I used the same image with different backgrounds.
Here's a close up of this adorable moose.
Thanks for stopping by.