Friday, March 10, 2017

Licensed to Drive - 16th Birthday Card

Happy Friday Crafters,

Today starts the new PDE Linky Party Challenge.
This weeks challenge is #163 Cards.

For this challenge I'm sharing the card I made for my godson's 16th Birthday.
He was studying to get his license so I thought using Miss Kate Cuttables License to Drive Title would a perfect addition to his card, but I modified it by adding a "D', you'll see why.
After I put the card together I realized that I should've put the "&" after the 16 and the "Soon to be" under it but if I tried to remove them to rearrange it I would have destroyed the background so I left it as is.   Despite that little mess up I'm quite happy with how it turned out.  


Card Recipe:
  • Card Base 5-1/2"x5-1/2"
  • Miss Kate Cuttables License to Drive Title
  • Background from a file I purchased from the Silhouette store
    • Speed Limit Birthday Road Sign - Design ID#33731
  • 16, Soon to be, and D were cut out using a font in my Silhouette program.
Hope you join us in this challenge.
Click HERE to link up your card.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!

TTFN,
Debby


2 comments: