Now this type of challenge is kinda difficult for me because I tend to gravitate towards always making cards.
Handed them out at our company Christmas lunch a week ago and they loved them.
- Treat Topper -- I used SVG Cutting File Ornate Card - Chunky Card Base and Base Inserts -- changed size from an A2 card to 5.296" high x 3.509" side to fit the top of the treat bag.
- Angry Elf Boss from Paper Piecing by Nicki (PPBN) -- Printed and then cut with my Silhouette Cameo.
- Sentiment from Jaded Blossom Bah Humbug Stamp Set
- Hersey Nuggets decorated with address labels. I printed them with a holly digital paper from Little Scraps of Heaven Delights Smore Snowman digital kit then I stamped them with a couple of candy stamps from Jaded Blossom Christmas Candies
- Bag is from Jaded Blossom -- 3"x4" Clear Bags