Friday, January 29, 2016

Scrappy Moms Stamps January 2016 Stamp Release - Out of this World Thank You Card

Happy Friday Crafters


Are you ready for some new Scrappy Moms Stamps?
Well the wait is well worth it because they have released two new spectacular sets that you're sure to fall in love with like I have. 

I'm so happy to present to you 



Aren't they fabulous?   I have so many ideas for cards/projects to make with the sentiments.  I wish I didn't have to work so I could craft all day to get all my ideas brought to life.  

Here is one of my ideas that I was able to bring to life.   I'm pretty happy at how it turned out.  



When I saw this sentiment I immediately thought of an astronaut and that it would make a great thank you card. 


Card Recipe:
  • Sentiment from the new Scrappy Moms Stamps "Out of This Worldstamp set
    • Sentiment stamped with Versa Mark and Embossed with Ranger Silver embossing powder.  
  • Space shuttle from the Silhouette Store ~ Design #8944
  • Astronaut from the Silhouette Store ~ Design #6732
    • Used Glossy Accents on the face plate on the astronaut's helmet. 
  •  Galaxy Background from the Silhouette Store ~Design #75997
  • Card Base from SVG Cutting Files - Oval Card (Chunky)

Thanks for stopping by.  
Be sure to check out my design team sister’s blogs to see what creative projects they’ve made for this release.    
Also be sure to stop by and visit our Guest Designer 
Fannettte  Cook's YouTube channel  https://www.youtube.com/user/fanscrappin.
Links to my sister Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team:

Melanie
Tammy
Bonnie
Carri
Debby-ME
JoAnn
Julie
Julie
Sukie

Wishing you all a blessed day!
Come back again soon to see other projects I've made 
to showcase these two awesome stamps sets.
Happy Crafting.
TTFN,
Debby

4 comments: