Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Big Bang Birthday Card

Hello Crafters,

I love the Big Bang Theory TV show and Sheldon’s attempt at humor and then says “BAZINGA” so I knew I had to used an image of him with a sentiment I used from Scrappy Moms Stamps Fan-tastic stamp set.

Card recipe is below.

Here is my card.




·     Card Recipe:
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps “Fan-tastic” stamp set and embossed with white embossing powder. 
  • Sheldon is from Google Images.   I saved in to my computer then pulled in into my Silhouette software to trace it, offset it to give it a small white border, printed it out on my printer and then cut it out  on my Silhouette Cameo for the card.
  • The science symbol strip of paper is from the Silhouette Store called Weird Science Design #41831
  • I used the beaker stamp from the Scrappy Moms Stamps Fan-tastic" stamp set to create a background on the blue paper. 
  • Lighting Bolt & Science Symbol are from the Designs on Cloud 9 “Mad Scientist Designs” which is no longer in business.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you're enjoying your week and getting some crafting in.
TTFN,
Debby


1 comment: