Friday, March 27, 2015

Scrappy Moms Stamps New Stamp Release

Happy Friday Crafters,



Are you ready for the New Scrappy Moms Stamps?   Well the wait is over and I'm so happy to help introduce the two new fabulous stamp sets that are being released today.  

The two new sets are:

"Zodiac Cuties" and "Sassy Pants".  



 As I'm sure you know, I love making birthday cards and since I had a good friend's birthday coming up I gravitated towards the "It's your birthday - party like never before!" sentiment from the Zodiac Cuties Set.

Here is my finished Birthday card:



Please make sure to check out what fabulous projects my design team sisters  and 
our special guest designer Georgianna from Carson's Creations,  http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/-made for this magnificent stamp release
Links to my sister Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team:

Card Recipe:

  • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Zodiac Cuties set
  • Monkey is from KaDoodle Bug Designs 'Celebrate and go Bananas' file.
  • Card base is from the Silhouette store Design #20377.
  • Shading done with eBrush and Sharpie markers
  • Accents with white & gold jelly roll pen
Thank you for stopping by.  I hope I inspired you with my first project for the Scrappy Moms Stamps March Stamp Release. 
I enjoy and cherish all comments.

Be sure to check back thoughout the week to see what other projects we've made with these stamps.
Happy Crafting!
TTFN,
Debby

8 comments: